The Dental Discount Plan from Castlebury Dental is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care.
What You Can Expect
- No yearly maximums
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
- FREE consultations
Comprehensive Exam (new patients, initial visit)
Periodic Exam (2 per year)
Complete Series or Panorex (1 every 5 years)
Periapical (each additional film)
Bitewings (1 time per year)
Child Prophylaxis (cleaning, 2 per year)
Adult Prophylaxis (cleaning, 2 per year)
Additional Cleanings Per Year
Fluoride (2 per year, no age limit)
Fillings and Core buildups
Periodontics (except periomaint)
Dental Health Visits
Periodontal Health Vists
The Dual plan is for parent/child or husband/wife. The Family Plan includes family members and children until the age of 26.
Program Exclusions And Limitations
The program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan.
It Cannot Be Used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan
- For services or injuries covered under workman’s compensation
- For treatment, which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability
- For referrals or specialists
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- For costs of dental care that is covered under automobile medical
This plan is only honored at Castlebury Dental and is not a plan that can be used with any other dental office.